What is branding, really? In a nutshell, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from you and your products and services. It is a way of distinguishing yourself from the competitors in your own unique way. The emotional and psychological associations that a person makes with your business, product or service.
"It’s how people think and feel about who you are and what you do"
Creating a corporate style is one of the most important steps in starting a blog or business. Your brand identity is the first to meet your customers. Therefore, it is important that your style meets up with your wishes. Your customers will first get in touch with your graphic elements. A logo, shape, color, your design used on business cards, posters, promotional material and your website. You build recognition and target groups become familiar with the identity of your business and what you stand for.
A corporate style is more than just expressing your visual style. In addition to this visual image, you want to hold your message as a company. The first impression has been made, now it is important to keep communicating with your customers. Do this with the conviction of your chosen identity.
You want people to recognize you and keep communicating with you. Represent your company as representative as possible. Handle a particular dress code, pay attention to the language, pick up the phone carefully. Be reliable with your identity and your business will become stronger.
- Rosewood Creative studio – Brand Assessment Guide to help you get really clear about who you are, what you do (and why) & where your brand is going.
- Molly Ho Studio – Lots of blog posts regarding branding.
- The Branding Journal – is an independent online journal that publishes worldwide news, insights, and case studies about branding strategies.
- Tabitha Emma – Free course – Define Your Brand’s Visual Style
- Mindful Pixels – Free branding workbook
- Bea & Bloom – Sign up for fortnightly Love Letters containing inspiration, updates & freebies and gain instant access to my library of free resources for entrepreneurs & creatives.
- Jenna Kutcher – Take the quiz – How to Own Your Awesome, Stand Out from the Crowd, Build a Successful Biz, and Have Fun Doing It!
- B is for Bonnie Design – Creative your dream brand – Free 5 – Day challenge
- Spruce RD – Free lance marketing plan
- CW Design studio – Do you DIY? – If you love DIY projects, parties, and cut files subscribe to my exclusive newsletter to download freebies and get product updates.
- Lisa Furze – FREE Branding Intro Workbook
- Saffron Avenue – A place dedicated to designing heartfelt brands, custom websites, modern calligraphy, beautiful stationery, and creative resources that are inspiring and intentional.
Check the latest
Take matters into your own hands with these trendy blog and shop buttons. The are perfect for website buttons, invites, party decor, product ... READ the POST
Sparkle, shiny and pretty textures created with the ladypreneur in mind. The latest color trends and modern design to make your graphics stand out of ... READ the POST
Branding has never been so easy One of my favorite designer tools is Canva. You can easily design beautiful, professional graphics. Just drag and ... READ the POST