You’re busy making big things happen for your Creative store, and Pinterest is the place to be! Using Pinterest to market your business is a powerful way to share, sell and market your goods. Research shows that Pinterest inspires to take action.
A large number of entrepreneurs, bloggers and designers use Pinterest as a search engine platform to share their content. It’s a great way to boost traffic. This will certainly benefit your creative store.
Pinterest is all about visuals and images are most important on this platform. The design of your Pins is just as important as the quality of the content you are sharing because it’s the first thing that will grab the attention of your target audience.
If you want your content to get the love it deserves on Pinterest, you best design a Pin graphic that is optimized for that platform, on brand and relevant to the content you are sharing. Branded pins are instantly recognized with your personality and brand. Consistency is key
PINTEREST LOVES CONSISTENCY!!
Ready to learn how to use Pinterest to grow your creative store, saves, followers, and drive traffic to your content?! Let’s do this!
- 60 Customizable Canva Pinterest Templates – 600px x 900px
- Create a cohesive look and feel design for Pinterest.
- The Challenge Pinterest Guide – 50 pages Ebook PDF
- This guide can get you started quickly and is full of Tools & Resources to help build and maintaining routine on Pinterest. I’ve spent countless hours reading every blog post and recourses I could find. Now it is time to share the love and bringing together all the things I have learned about Pinterest.
- 5 Bonus planners PDF
- Organize and plan your Pinterest with these printable planners.