Canva for you – Instagram stories – Dark Style
You worked hard to create your personal corporate style. Now you want people to find you. And in order for people to find you, they have to know you exist. That’s why sharing your content on popular social media websites is really important. Your goal is to create an amazing look and feel content that leaves your readers inspired and motivated.
This Instagram stories bundle is an elegant and stylish bundle perfect for fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, fashion companies, and other small businesses.
Branding has never been so easy!
Create a beautiful Instagram look with these stories. You can use your brand’s colors and pictures to make these visuals uniquely yours. Design doesn’t have to be complicated, or out of your reach. Before you know it you rock at making Canva graphics for your social media.
Mix & match and tell your story.
- The JPEG files as they are in Canva. (1080px x 1920px)
- The link to the Canva files.(27 stories)
- Bonus files (20 Jpeg templates for Instagram 1080px x 1080px)
- Ready to share templates with premium fonts – Simply add your business name or hashtag, and you’re ready to share. (22 Jpeg files 1080px x 1920px)
- Canva tutorial
Canva invite – Follow instructions
I present every bundle made with easy folder structure, you can find the download link for Canva in the folder – Download +Tutorial Canva
- Open the PDF
Once you click the link provided, you will see the invite from Canva. Here you can see that I shared my templates with you. Go to the button below and click USE TEMPLATE. That’s it!
The templates are ready to be edited. You can edit the fonts, background, colors and drag around elements.
- Perfect for creative entrepreneurs, shopowners, Creative bloggers, fashion companies, and other small businesses.
- Can be used in numbers of ways, to create your own personal style.
You will need a (free) Canva account. Tutorial to get familiar with Canva is included. These Canva links are a property of Creative Stash and may not be resold or shared. *Creative stash is not in any way related to Canva. I just use and love their program.
Have fun editing!